Wednesday, August 27, 2008

yet another stressful day

another day again.. filled with frustration filled with hatred filled with stress.... so stress that i have to take a couple of ice cold beer and a couple of ciggy to relax my mind.... it's that terrible...

early morning again.. the old man is nagging the same old shit.. no one asked him to wait, no one ask him to take charge... when i work, i work on my own progress, i monitor my own progress, and i have my own deliverables and milestone. why do people like to interupt when there's nothing much to be changed. they just get in and make a big mess of what my milestone is.. and then start blaming when shit happens.

god darn tired and sick of the whole working environment that has no system and individual deliverables and milesstones does not really exist. where building a system is not a possible thing to happen here.... really sick..

i started to change, i implemented a few system which helped the company to monitor things better. but there are some "antique" that will not change... where they think it has been working this way why bother changing. there's no transparency at everyone's progress.

in a company, if the "antiques" wants to see things, they supposed to get status reports of even a weekly meeting to get things sorted. or even a week ahead planing that will give them all the information they required instead of when they are free, they come asking one by one that has been done god long time ago.

from now on.... i'm the project owner, i'm the project leader, i'll monitor my pace again... no one is going to change whatever i do.. if i screw up, it'll be my mistake no blaming. if you have anything to suggest, suggest to me. change my process and you'll get it from me eventhough you're an antique, i'll smash the antiques like i drop a vase...whatever you suggest, it'll be just a suggestion, to get it or not, it's all up to myself, the project owner, the project leader.

No comments: