Saturday, August 16, 2008

dreams again

what is actually happening... ?? what's going wrong with my mind.... i guess i need alot of relaxings..

my brain is not functioning well. thus i'm puting unwanted feelings on this blog so that i don't need to keep it in my mind and bugging my progress of the day...

have you every had a dream that's so real? and the moment you wake up, you realise that it's just a dream. the feeling was so real and so good that it made you doesn't want to wake up at all. makes you feel like you wanted to continue dream on and see what's going on.

yeah i wrote something like this on my blog before... i'm writting now again because i'm having another dream again.... same person... sequel from the previous dream...
it was so good... it was so real... it was so happy.... (during the dream). *not a wet dream

in today's dream, i was cuddling with her and then we alot of conversation alot of explanation... and it wasn't just plain talk.. it was whispering on each other's ear... can you ever imagine how good was the feeling of whispering through out the whole conversation? oh my god.. that's really good thing...

and it's bad.. totally it's bad for me, bad for my mental health. messed around with my mind.... some how certain part of me starting not to like dreams.... it actually made people miserable that the real world isn't as good in the dream. rather not to have any dream. hope for another dreamless nights.... quality rest...

what a terrible night.....

No comments: