Friday, August 15, 2008

past times

somehow when i have free times, i tend to read back my blog on what i wrote last time. at times, i found out that they are seriously kinda stupid... luckly... this blog is a place for me to throw my unwanted thinkings or feelings ...
those good things to be kept inside my mind, and sometimes here to share...

and i realise i do have frens that go in and give me comment about the blogs... thanks very much for it...

someday when i grow much older, i'll be laughing myself even harder if i haven't end this blog.. it's just like a diary but open to public... like i still keep my 17 year old diary.. but i know if i open it up i'll be thinking... young teens.... and then i have my diary of the age 19 to 20.... and i'll be thinking by now.. what is this guy thinking..... and then i didn't write anything all the way until now.... which is like 7 years gap... and when i turn 30... i'll be laughing at my 27...

look at how fast the time had catch up.... very soon.. there'll be 30 candles on my b'day cake.... where i can't finish blowing it with one breath...

getting old is totally inevitable... but all i want is to get old full of satisfaction in life.

No comments: