Tuesday, August 5, 2008

know thy self

after the dayang trip, i slowly get to know myself better. as you can read my blog, i sort of quite lost for quite some time.... maybe after i broke off with my loved one last year.

i slowly get to know that i'm a very adventurous person, i'm totally not a lazy person. city lifes are making me lazy, making me lost myself don't know what kind of life do i want. but going to the island, make me feel like i'm myself again.

i like adventures... i like travelling, i like to go places, i like enjoyment. it's quite true, i'm an aquarious that doesn't settle down. yeah i need companion, i like companion. but if the companion can be around me when i do my adventure, that's of course like a dream come true. but it only happen in dreams.

people like me, adventurous, guess won't be able to settle down soon. i was thinking last time before i broke off, i wanted to settle down and get on with pre-destined life. but then now i realise, although settling down with loved ones is great but it aint myself.

all i hope is that, in my adventure of life, i will find someone on the way that appreciates adventurous life like i do... and we shall be happy.... some day.... the same old word that's being used by someone...

No comments: