Tuesday, August 12, 2008

weekend

A: did your mommy teach u not to play with fire ? now the fire had torched u once, but it's not a bad burn.. but why do you still wanna go play fire ?

B: i'm not playing fire, i was just looking at it... and yeah i did play a little bit...

A: do you still wanna get burn ?

B: don't really like the feeling of getting burn... but the fire already started... i had a dream that the fire actually made me feel warm and happy. but then i really don't realise that the fire could start back up that easily although i put it out already. i'll be careful this time... hopefully i don't so stupid put my hand into the fire again. wait till it burns off it gas... and i shall not touch the fire again...

A: looking at your attitude, will you really let it burn finish and let it be?

B: my attitude..don't know... sometimes i'll really let it burn... but then who knows the fire became bigger and burn me while i don't realise it.. just hope it doesn't... just hope the fire shows up for fun... not to burn people.. reminding myself not to put my hands into the fire.

A: well then.. good luck...

B: sure do i need all the luck... SAKAI on FIRE....

No comments: