Friday, December 21, 2007

people nagging

really wonder why people like to nag...especially old people... even sister also like to nag...
basically why people nag ? can't they just sit down and tell...or make a statement in a polite form...

at home i got nag for not throwing a the empty can drinks.. just because i don't know where to throw, recycle or just treat it as normal junk.. some say recycle.. but where in the world is the recycle bin ? not on my desktop also :P

then i got nagged by my sister for not locking the door after i gone out... i was like what the hell... i went out and i got into the car to start the engine.... do i need to wait for you at the door for you to come out then i lock the door for u ? really pisses me off especially people that doesn't think...

but when i make a statement... the newspaper is very messy... after reading, please tidy up in a place... but then... old fart will say why can't you just tidy it up.... then i was thinking... why in the world that i need to tidy ur shit up.... just keep it tidy after using....

when i use those tools, or left over rubbish after i do something in my car... those old farts will say... why don't throw them ? now i'm thinking... why are they so contradicting ? if i were to use the same phrase that they use to me.... tell them.. why don't u just pick it up when u see that instead of asking people ? wonder what will happen...

i really don't like this life... i'm dying to get out of this life... my picture was painted this way... where i get married this year... and i get a house.. move in with her....because i've lived with her for more than 1 year... i'm comfortable with her around... she's comfortable as well...

at least this excuse of moving out of the house is milder than like now.... i'm all alone... and i say i wanna move out.... it's gonna hurt those old farts... so... it's better not to do so...sighs... when only i can paint that picture again where i find my love one... and get married and move out ?

where's my love.....where' s my little.... i miss my little....when i'm not happy at least she's around to hear from me.... now no more.... i want my little....

No comments: