Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My 1st Blog..... my emotions.....

i believe this is supposed to be my first blog.... haven't experience anything like this before but i'm a kind of people that likes to be with people around when i have problems or unhappy or even happy.

some say... blogging will help someone to express their feelings..
some say.. blogging is for lonely people...
some say....blogging are childish...

yeah, i could say that i'm lonely, maybe i'm childish in certain angle, but i'm a sensitive guy. although i have families around me, but i work with them, i stay with them, i see them 24 hours a day. that probably make me doesn't appreciate what's going on in my life.

Today's emotion has really been upside down.... why am i upside down?...This weekend is her birthday... i miss her really alot. we've been together for 2.5 years. the places we go, the words we commonly share, the sceneries that we witness, as everyone knows, in a relationship everything is just so beautiful.

Yesterday i went to One U to buy her the present. why am i buying her the present? i really don't know. all i know is I love her alot. One U was once the place we like to go. watch movie there, had my birthday celebration there at Italianies. going there alone is kinda make me think back the path that we walked.... this shop then that shop... when i look over at the Nine West shop.... i saw her shadow.... looking at me, is this beautiful? then my answer is always "it's beautiful no matter what you wear." then i walked down to the old wing's food court, pearl milk tea is our favourite. the place make our favourite pearl milk tea other than the ones in Taipei. This time no shadow, but her voice appear in my mind, " i want one for myself, one for yourself, and one for my mom" then i will always say "yes little! "

i really miss her, i really miss the touch of my hand brushing through her hair, i miss the hug.... promises that i made hasn't been able to realise as well. i really miss her so much that it's clogging my mind as soon as i finish my work.... i'm addicted to her.. daily talk to her over the phone... how could something like that can stop immediately... yes probably i'm not strong enough....

we previously had plans to get a house, get pets, get married, get a ring... suddenly all these is just nothing mere of a past...i'm seriously hurt .... but i still love her even the break off hurt me alot... some say.... i'm really big heart.... i'm forgiving... i extinct already...regardless what...i still worry about her, i still love her, i would still hold all my promises that i made to her....i would really wish that someday....... she will come back to me.....

i will really miss her smile...i will really miss all the things we did together....most of all i miss just being around with her....

No comments: