Sunday, July 13, 2008

a sweet dream had ended

11th of July 2008, a midsummer night feast opening gala at starhill, that's the sweet dream that i've been talking about. why is it a sweet dream? it's just a publicity event.

the highlight of the night wasn't just the food, it was the combination of perfect date, perfect food, perfect performance. the event was so formal that there are so many press were taking photos here and there. my date the night, she is the most beautiful girl that i've ever seen. we actually draws quite some attention for photographers, me and my date coincidently wore all white. .we were the only couple that wear all white, the rest are dark color, black color etc.

the night went on really well. good chat, good food, good music.... i should stress out that the company of her is seriously nothing can be match.

why do i call it a sweet dream? just imagine you have the most beautiful girl you've ever known to be your date for the night, and both wear some matching clothes to the event. but my guts tells me already she's taken. but by accepting my invitation i'm filtering alot of facts. thus it's like a dream..you set your own scenario.

luckly the night went out smoothly, as an addition she got a dozen of rose from me. everything was SO PERFECT for the night. but then.... a sweet dream eventually ended. although i would like an extension... but sometimes those guys up there are pretty fair to everyone... not one gets extra...

i already had an extra for dreaming on the night itself while i'm trying to sleep. i had a dream about her. pieces of good moments as i'm going after her. and at the end of the dream, i melted her heart with sincerity and care. and that's the extra dream that i got. this is seriously the best back to back sweet dream ever happen to me in my life. guess it might be time to get back to my ownself. we'll see how it goes.... some how i need some luck as well...

No comments: