Tuesday, July 1, 2008

dreams.....

dream is a very important thing for a person.... a dream is not actually something that comes at night... they have day dreaming.... night dreaming.... and they have a vision dreaming....

dream is not actually something that it won't happen... it's something that hint you about a thing in life that's going to happen... there exist a dream decipher that tells what those those dream is about....

i have a dream... it's not something that comes at night..... it's not something that show up in my mind without myself noticing it... my dream is something i wanted my life to happen.... my dream is related to my life..... i dream of a someone that will be a very good company to me... as that someone is really worth me sacrificing for.... someone that won't stop their man as he go searches his destiny... that is what a true love is .....

No comments: