Thursday, July 24, 2008

back to oneself

so.. i guess that's the sweet dream.. there isn't anything left. for those who wondered what i'm saying.... it means... i'm back to my ownself.

myself that's always alone, always free, and always up for any plans that's within my physical range of reach. just sometimes kinda lonely... need someone to accompany me... but then at the moment, there isn't any specific person.. just friends that sit along drink some tea... some beer...some coke... some juice... that'll do fine.

indeed previous few post... as u can see.. it's a good dream... it is a good dream.. i haven't been feeling like that for a long time... not to mention got scolded by someone isn't that close...and ended up debating here and there... with someone not that close also.. it's really a wake up call for me... it's good to have such feeling after a really long long time...

so.... i'm back... :) back to give you all some good stories... some good dreams... less complain about me being lonely... i hope la.. ahahahha

she... just another 擦肩而过

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hah hah...thnk God u come back again to normal life...