Wednesday, July 2, 2008

am i stupid ? or i'm a rare breed of a kind...

somehow i believe i'm a kind of person that's stupid... as in... not to say that i'm not intelligent or i'm not smart..... how smart am i... definitely IQ higher than typical people bwahahhaha

but now how i believe my innerself is quite deep. i can't express alot at times... tend to keep to myself, thus i started blogging... throwing out my thoughts... it felt a little better....

i say i'm funny as in... when i do something... there isn't much reasoning behind.. i realised it now... yeah u treat a gf nice... that's normal.. and that's infact a must... then why get a gf if you don't treat them well.... but somehow... even someone is not my gf, i tend to be happy when i get to treat them well.... i kinda get a good satisfaction feeling when i care for someone..... i get satisfied mentally when i get to accompany someone go through hard times.... i can stay up all night long to accompany someone work.... hypothetically staying up to accompany someone that has a long night to go through.

especially my best female fren always tells me... whoever that got attached with me...she's seriously lucky... probably my fate hasn't arrive yet.... still wondering somewhere outside.... some day.... some day..... i will have my happiness back again....but somehow... never try never know....i shall follow my heart..... although my heart always lead me to do something stupid that's in-explainable... only wished that my heart will show me the route that i have to walk.... things happen for a reason... if the heart wants me to get disappointed again... no choice... be it...
i'll continue to follow my heart in search of my happiness...

No comments: