Monday, March 31, 2008

a walk in memory lane

through out my planning of my trip in penang. i never planned a single trip to Sg Ara. nothing to do there.....

but the day before i go back.... i went out with my fren to see the car workshop. the shop is so near to her place..... those roads that i drove pass.... feels like i'm having a vacation in penang to visit her... almost turned into the apartment...... reminds me of so many things...

when i was having a drink... every few minutes i was staring at the apartments....wondering if anyone is up there....is she happy recently.... did she find another guy that treating her well....etc etc etc...

then i head home.... make it simple..... the trip back to KL took me 8 hours.... twice the amount of time.... never been so long on the road before.....got so much time to take photos of my dashboard... the car infront.... the lorry bside me.....

all i get in this trip is serious FATIQUE...

No comments: