Friday, March 28, 2008

after so many months

when was the last time i was in penang ? i guess it should be end of november last year 2007...
currently i'm in penang.. logging in @ starbucks E gates.

3 years in penang. all roads are just too familiar to me.. nothing had changed except the government. which doesn't have any affect on me at all at the moment.

why am i in penang? some say i must be missing previous relationship..... maybe that's true in certain point of view. but my main reason of going to penang is to settle the tax issue with the government. my past 2 submission is done in penang... everything is in penang.... and the governments are NOT WIRED... which means in KL can't access my stuff. unless i request it to move to KL... which is i did ask them TODAY... so that i dont' need to travel so far away just to settle the tax...

why tax ? i didn't read the instructions thorough enough... and i over claimed... so.. they are minusing my stuffs here adn there... but i have so much extra in the account.. so... i don't need to pay anything else... yup.. it's settled.... and tmrw will be golf day with my taiwanese friend johnny.

those roads in penang.... nothing is changed except my passenger seat is now empty.... not more liddle beside me when i drive...... that's probably what i missed 2nd when i got to penang.
managed to catch up with my friends from my last work place... had some lunch...

just take it like an off weekend... vacation... but costly vacation due to the reason that i got a speeding summon.....

No comments: