Sunday, March 16, 2008

another week

Another week had gone by.... my supplier/friend that came to malaysia had gone back to taiwan as well. i wasn't a great idea to have 2 week in a row not doing my original task in factory... but it was a fruitful week.

i realised something, i always complained that i'm bored, i have no plans, etc etc etc... but then this 2 weeks really packed with plans... so many that i almost daily sleeping at around 2 AM... waking up the next day for same thing.... it was seriously tiring...

i am currently thinking.... will i have the energy if i wished my days weren't that boring... packed with plans.... seriously think of it... i dun have the energy to do it daily weekly continous like what i did... 1 week is more than tiring enough...

what kind of life do i want ? how do i make my life more fruitful while not complaining boring... also not consuming my energy bar..... how how how ? if there's someone for me to love... that' even better :) at least i don't feel bored even not going out...

what do i want ?.......

No comments: