Monday, February 18, 2008

working lor...

since last thursday.... started working already..totally difficult to get my lazy ass up the bed as 90% of my time during chinese new year i slept late and woke up late... around 9.30 AM only eyes open....

today finally got time to send my car to fix. the mechanic is scratching head regarding the symptom of my car. doesn't match those that normally failed.... i left my car with them to troubleshoot... it's dangerous and embarasing to drive out in this condition where anytime i need to pop the hood to add water.

today also learned the new CNC's programming code... it's interesting.... amazingly simple to use as well. whole day been engaged with training. nothing else to do...

days counting to get my bite of "soft and bouncy"....... yeah... it's my blog title... it's something that little used to ask me guess.... it's Mister Donut... available in thailand and Taiwan. i'll be heading to taiwan on the 2nd of March for 5 nights only... business trip... going alone... :(

going there is gonna really really spark up some beautiful memories that me and her once step our foot to the beautiful island of Taiwan. probably will dine at those restaurants that we used to eat as well... "ding tai feng" !!!! or california kitchen... walk the night market... wahhh i where got so much time....

here i come... amazing taiwan.........

No comments: