Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tomorrow is my birthday.... what's the plan for me? i have seriously no idea.... no more "little" for me.... no one buying gift for me... probably just a couple of friends that's going out for a drink is gonna have some great time with me...

somehow, if she's still around me, i rather not to have some dark, noisy place, drinking sinful alcohol drinks that damages body and mind.... but now she's not here anymore, it will be better to do something instead of just staying alone....

staying alone in the room sucks to the max.... it makes people feel like there's nothing else in the world.... i have to go out... i have to go do something.....getting drunk, vomit the whole world, hang over... i hope not that extend... the next day i have a pool session of diving to try on new gears....i don't wanna sink to the bottom of the pool and ended up waking up in a hospital :)

just a couple of lamborghini on fire will do :)... have to be early else how in the world i can get home and sleep wake up at 9 AM next sunday morning... wahhhhhh pretty hectic.. luckly i'm not working on monday...

monday is shopping day for me..... time to get some clothes... thanks to my "little" that bought me Jaspal clothes.. they really look great.... somehow there's a shop in Pavillion that sells them... i may go in and check out if the design is okay or not... shopping day......

oh yeah.. did i mentioned i put in a bucket seat in my car..... everytime after driving it... got lower back ache.... it's pretty tough on the body.. but once u sat in... you'll be like wahhhhhhh it feels great... the handling feels great... i'm invisible... i'm fast.... i'm stable bwahahahahah

anyway... still considering the seat....

No comments: