Thursday, February 21, 2008

thursday morning

thursday morning, today, is the day i need to wake up earlier as i have a training at 9.30AM in my office on the CNC equipment.

i just don't know why suddenly when i woke up... i felt the emptiness again, maybe i still not used to being single again..... i have that feeling when i woke up... i felt like i want to talk to someone i really love, someone like my little.... wanna know how's her sleep.... but when i feel like talking to someone like that..... my brain can't think of anyone to talk to.... it's the emptiness that something i do everyday morning last time... but now still wanna do it just don't know who to do it to....

the feeling is kinda sucky.... the emptiness......
just switch on my few thousand bucks worth of my audio system.... and the emptiness is being rushed away.... or at least temporary suppressed...

time to get ready and head to office

No comments: