Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the old days

as you know i've posted alot of pictures in my facebook regarding my good old times... those carefree crazy days when i was in aussieland. we gamble for food, we drink like mad, we play football like there's no tmrw that need to wake up for class..... and we party real hard .... and eat alot.... cook rubbish...

but some old days reminds me of myself when i was in a mess..... mess as in.. when i was sad and down... especially when my relationship went down the drain.... the other day when i was clubbing in euphoria, i met a girl.... whatever she's doing whatever she's behaving... everything just look like myself when my relationship ended... no concentration, not enjoying, trying hard to
hide, but it just doesn't seem to hide easily. when riding with me, she requested a song to be repeated again and again.. that's how hurt she is... but a 2 months plus relationship ended can make a girl like that.... what's my damage for a 2.5 years of relationship....

whenever my testerone level is high, i have no worries about all these at all... i enjoy... i play... i rest... i chill....none of these stuff will come in and disturb my enjoyment... but at times.. i really wonder when is the one person that will walk in my life to accompany me when i enjoy, i play, i chill.....some day..... like someone always tells me... some day...when is the someday ??

No comments: