Thursday, September 11, 2008

brain dead day

okay... i'm brain dead... trying to push hard myself to get at least something to be done... i know why i'm brain dead... 2 nights in a row that i'm sleeping around 2 AM .. waking up around 9 AM... totally not enough....

that's for me making promises to friends that i'm coming out.. this round as i FFK them few times and if i dun FFK, i didn't drive my fun car out... finally they see me driving my car out again... and the end result... blardy tired... got home late...

and today is like floating to me.... the brain feels like it's so big.... so heavy...
and feel like drinking some coffee .... shit.. coffee again.. i had enough coffee already.. but doesn't help much.... die..

guess go home earlier today.. take a rest... and go yoga and relax myself.

No comments: