Thursday, June 12, 2008

blogging time....

to all my fans out there (yeah rite.. as if i really got fans)..

it's been some time since i last blog about myself. i've been kinda really occupied by my work.... planning stage are all over.... it's production stage... i need to have a real time simulation of what's important to produce first. those that need extra work... will be done first, then leaving it for 2nd supplier to complete the parts....

currently, the company is going through a harder time, the store needs to be taken back from the tenant, we need to find a way to put our materials, our operation need a larger space.... the remedy.... move..... move to a larger premises. 2 high profile projects are on going, slow government reaction, new factory purchases.... all these going on this same particular year... very tight on cash flow.....

yeah i'm blogging about my work again .. nevermind.... as for myself... nothing much has been changed.... probably less self pitty..... more concentration on my work.... more exercises to make sure my body able to take what it needs to build a bigger empire....

at night, yeah.. emptiness strikes.... not fun at all... although physically tired after a long day of work.... a book is a good way to rest... but i kinda fun doing something new... taking care of people... people that i see everyday online... some people do post their feeling on the internet (MSN).... can say that i'm kay poh.... i do care for all my friends.... something interesting, something that keeps me busy... something that fill up my emptiness :).... of course one day someone would come by and take care of me....but.. till then.... i'll just do whatever that will make me feel good...

feel good is the way to go in life.... of course need money to sustain la... so.. working hard... feeling good.... life is good :) ... probably remaining like this till next chapter of my life...

No comments: