Wednesday, December 31, 2008

reflection of 2008

the year of 2008 is doing its last call. and 2009 is calling us to wake up.

my 2008 was a year of hard work and nothing else more than that. let's do a quick reflection of what i did.

in term of my career wise, i had a freakin big progression. whatever i'm required to do. it's not because i wanted it to move as fast. but the feeling is like my job required me to move as fast as it progresses itself. i'm some sort like forced to follow the progression as fast as i could while i have to drag people that's behind me to move as fast as possible. in this career year, i may have made people unhappy with my words. here i would like to say sorry. i got no choice. i'm making progression for the company for the family. i have to move that fast i have to drag you guys along. i believe my accomplishment is very significant to the family business i hope the accomplishment could expand to a larger significance to the family business.

in term of my personal life.. yes like alot of people would say.. i'm crazy. in this year i took up so many extreme sports. but it's not that extreme until like those idiots in whacked out sports on AXN. i took up diving, i dived seriously and got all my gear, breaking my bank account for it. and then i also took up rock climbing. yes also breaking my bank accout getting gears for it. and other than that... my driving is progressing as well. and my car needs so many fixes that i have no idea how to calculate it anymore. that's even larger bank account to break. and my consumption of petrol and tires is amazing considering how i'm pushing my car.

my other personal life, as you can read over my blog.. which is for this whole year... it's like a story. 2 deja Vu. and one recovery. that's but nothing is progressing. i'm still myself, although i would love to have someone to accompany me... for someone i might even be a laughing stock for getting myself into puddle of mud again and again. i believe just no luck... plain no luck even play mahjong people see my tiles also say can die.

i didn't mention anything about my family right ? yeah... nothing is changed as well. just that i've been really caught up with work until when i go home i just head to my room.. switch on musics, chat online, read some books and relax getting ready to sleep. that's about it. nothing much.

that's my 2008. summarized in just less than a page. so un cool. i would really wish that my 2009 is better. but looking at the condition of the economy, i don't know how my career would progress how the business would grow. if i'm able to get my Lexus IS 250 :P

No comments: