Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas again

at a blink of an eye... it's christmas again...somehow it sparks a little memory from my past days where christmas means alot to someone... somehow it's now back to my normal life where christmas is just another day of rest.

so what i did for my christmas eve ? yeah i went one U.. crazy ? some say jam like hell.. yeah it did jam like one kind but i wasn't there for any celebration, i went there for wall climbing.. it has been awhile since i last climb. so... climb climb climb... then finish around 10 plus.. grab a burger then head to eugene's shack for a party. and i got stuck between one utama car park and LDP took me 30 minutes to get out to LDP. just plenty alot of cars.

then it's just another year of celebration like previous year that we did at eugene's place. and on the christmas day.... ahahhaha climbing again :) i'm insane.. i'm hardcore.... yeah i'm climbing outdoor this round.. with some minor aching on my muscles... i'm climbing even harder than last night... so... i got home around 4 PM... and my whole body was like aching like mad...

head for a massage.... relief all my achiness and all the ergo problem that i built up in my office. then night time it's steamboat at my place. family gathering.. where all my relatives are here.. big party of people... i brought beer back home... nothing beats steamboat with icy cold beer.

then boxing day... dinner at Ozeki... my parents allow me to choose where to eat as they are treating a fren of theirs for a dinner.. so i choose ozeki. something not everyone tried before... it's just nice... even a MAS engineer that travels the world says he haven't eat such japanese food before.... cool stuff.. the bill came out to be 400 bucks for a party of 5. heavy for the pocket... i'm already pretty light in ordering the food... i excluded stone grill sirloin.. excluded wagyu beef.. :) just some simple yet delicious yet fusion dish... made everyone happy and full.

and that's about it.. :) so fast it's end of the year already... 2009 coming.. not sure what's interesting ahead for me.... hope it's good thing... as i've been a good boy for 2008 :)

No comments: