Monday, October 6, 2008

taste of the past

last week... it's raya week. yes we do have quite alot of holidays. this round the holiday seem to be 5 days long.
mine wasn't that long. just 2 days for me... i have to work actually on friday and saturday.
the other more interesting part is that my parents aren't around. they had gone to sydney to my sister's graduation ceremony. be back only like 8 days later... they left KL since monday evening.

so leaving me, my brother, the maid and the house.... so.. it's totally mayhem but yet freedom.... so.. without parents around.. very normal where all of me and my brother will be disppearing.... gone out with frens, come back late...

for me... this week is a week that full of spices.... happy, disappointed, tired, gladful... etc etc etc.... i went for alot of group gatherings, playing with dogs, fun drive around places, clubbings, BBQ, parties... yum cha.... and movies... so many things
everynight also got home around 12 or at times got home around 2 AM...

luckly i was fit enough to deal with these kind of lifestyle as i've gained alot of health during my months and months of training in the gym.... some describe me as social butterfly.... :) alot of things happening in this week.

i name this post as taste of past is because i used to stay alone while i'm working in penang. so i used to have alot of freedom.. back in those days... i didn't have that much of activities.. but mostly at home resting watching some show, cleaning up... ironing clothes... i supposed to be playing my piano over the holidays to relax and chill myself.. but that didn't happen... too many plans.... so little time at home... no one to blame.. but myself... i can't stay still nowadays... not this week. maybe some other times.

and the freedom week is going to end... parents coming back.... back to the days where people will ask where are u goin out... what time coming back.... and nagging here and there.

No comments: