Friday, October 3, 2008

i've been meme-ed ?

The rules and instructions as below:

The ones who got meme-ed must complete the survey,then take out a question that you dislike most and add another question, so it remains as 20 questions.
Tag 5 other people, and list out their names.
And you need to leave a message at their blogs telling them they got meme-ed!
These 5 people have to say where they received the meme, and tag 5 other people, and pass it around without returning.
The ones who got tagged will get everyone's blessing, and all wonderful dreams will come true in near future...

Get ready to read all my answers? Here we go....

What are your goals/dreams?
Steady life with good reputation on what i do at work. of course steady life = hefty income that doesn't bother how i spend. just more than comfortable is enough

The happiest thing in your life?
when i find my destined fate that will accompany me till the day i close my eyes.

Favorite color?
red

What would you do if you have a million dollars?
a million dollar is too little. i'll double or tripple the million dollar with business plans before spending on houses and cars and travel plans.

Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
no particular place to go, because i know one of the days i'll be successful enough to go whever places i want with my love ones. unrealisticly now will be going to the moon and back, just been thinking how long i'll live until the technology is available to do such travel for consumers.

What is your weakness that you can’t stand the most?
meeting someone that will make me loose my coolness. make me look so dumb infront of her.

What will you do if you face something sad?
take my car out... drive it around.... go somewhere quiet... listen to musics.... and look at the stars...
or just stay in the room and listen to musics and grab some drinks.

Most afraid to lose…?
myself

What is the practical target within this 5 years?
to have a reputation of building one of the best suspension in the local market. export more to overseas.
survive all the financial crisis that will be coming soon. if possible find my destined soulmate so that i could be at my 100% with the motivation.

Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
i love myself :) you can't start loving others when you don't like yourself. but there are things around or there are incidents happening to me that i don't like....

Favorite Song?
jazz musics....

What weird things that you wish to happen?
duty free importing of anything from everywhere of the world

What age do you wish to live until?
At least 70 and at most 80.

You hate which type of people the most?
they think they are too smart

Are you satisfied with your life?
not now.

What do you wish to do the most now?
to know someone from my below blog even more detailed.

What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
World War.

If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?
friends or lover (if i can have one)

A present that you wish to get from your lover.
her unconditioned love (if i have a lover)

And my question is.....
Animal/Insect you scared the most?
nothing

No comments: