Wednesday, April 30, 2008

insomnia......

Insomnia - –noun -- inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

ever since my grandfather passed away, i've been strucked with insomnia...why, i don't know, my god mother says probably because that i'm the eldest grandson, expectation from the deceased is high that i can't go around places. but my grandmother says maybe it's that the grandfather misses me and be around me most of the time disturbing the energy flow.

the feeling.... feels like shit... start sleeping around 12 AM.. flipping and jumping around.... until 2 AM.. woke up and surf net.. then go back sleep around 2.30... then fliping and jumping around until 4 AM... woke up watch some series... then 5 AM go back sleep.... and 8 something in the morning time to wake up.... the day is pure crap...it's slow... it's tiring... it's short patiented...

but i found out a best friend that can help me sleep... Carlsberg Special Brew..... strong beer... :)

1 comment:

:: about me :: said...

wth.. like that also can.. hehe