Sunday, November 28, 2010

Renault megene


Yesterday I was able to test drive this marvelous car.  The renault megene sport cup. Its one of the best car I ever driven.

Most know I'm buying a golf gti. I normally will do a comparison with the golf. The styling needless to say its really sexy. Comes with recaro bucket seats, 18 inch runs . Sweet looking car.

Power wise it is more powerful than gti. Unless gti chipped in the ecu, then they are the same. But the biggest difference is the ride and handling. I expect it to be hard. But it's very comfortable. Digressive suspension design very little roll. Really love the ride and handling. The brakes are big red brembos oooooo lala. I really punish those brakes like I hate them. They are just too good.

Gear box then. Its manual. 6 speed.  The ratio is beautifully placed. I was driving 180 plus all the way on 5th gear and there is 6th gear I haven't use.

I won't buy this car to replace my 7.. Its a 2 door. It still suffer from the need of opening the doors really wide. And its manual.

Long live dsg.

No comments: