Tuesday, January 15, 2008

orchestra night January 2008

on the 12th night of January 2008, it's the day that i meet her again. it is a friendly hang out. it's been 1 month plus since i last see her. and it's been 2 months since the break off...

the night of the orchestra is exceptionally beautiful. due to the reason that the attire must be lounge suit or batik, everyone is compulsory of dressing up for the night. the night's performance is Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No.1.

this beautiful night, i wore the Jaspal Shirt she bought for me, the CK Pants she bought and my own CK beige jacket. wherelse she wore a classy black dress. it's been 1 month plus since i last see her, she became more and more beautiful. i'm not sure if it's i'm missing her badly or been some time since i last see her... but no matter what, she's always beautiful in my heart.

the dinner ended up at Ozeki, eating Kobe Beef, new style sushi, and etc.... she mentioned to me that she will really miss the time adventuring food with me... i know in my heart that she is going to miss me as well. but her decision she won't change... that night, she did it again calling me the way she call me all the time... the feeling is really rushing in again.. am i wrong for asking her out ? i don't know... but the feeling is really great.... the memories are too good to be forgotten.

the night really sparked my mind that it's impossible that i could forget her or just put those memories aside. i may always wander around the memories myself. i'm trying myself not to bug her.... live my life, miss her my own way... if there's anything could stop me from doing so, it's either i met another angel that ease my pain or she came back and ease my pain.... for this year i will concentrate on my career... in return i don't only hope for money.. money is most of the default return for working hard.. but what i really pray hard and hope for is i could see her smile again, turtle me in the morning, trying good food as we live and grow old.....

No comments: